I am a hands on practitioner, as all roles that I "play" in life involve my hands whether they're on the body or off. The word Chiropractor stems from the Greek words chiro- χειρο “hand” + praktikós- πρακτικός “concerned with action”.
What I do?
I offer an holistic approach to Health Care. My intention is to empower You to heal yourself and to express your true essence through personal sessions and/or workshops. The aim of the workshops is to affirm that you have the consciousness, gifts and abilities to heal and serve yourself and others.
- GDV Biofield Health Analysis
- Health and Healing Workshops
Why I do what I do?
- I honour the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy.
- I desire to help the newborn, the aged, and those without hope.
- I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease.
- I wish to correct the cause, not its effect.
- I know doctors do not heal. Only the body can heal itself.
- I have been called to serve others.
- I want to make a difference.
- every day I get to witness miracles.
(excerpt from the Chiropractic Oath)
Thank you for allowing me to share with you...